Subject: LW questions
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 1994 02:22:24 -0400 (EDT)

Hi everyone:

I didn't want to add to the mail volume with thank yous, but since
I need to ask a question, I'll extend my thanks to all of you that
gave me info on where to get various objects and everyone's help on
getting something to orbit a planet smoothly.

I'm working on a project which is giving me my first real workout
with LightWave. Questions:

1) Is there any way to "copy" a keyframe?  Every once in a while
I'm setting up a scene and I want to move an object's keyframe to a
different key, but there might be several other keys in between.  I
guess it would be possible to edit the actual Scene file by hand,
but that seems too hard.

2) Can you insert frames? Say you've set up this Scene, but now you
want something to happen before everything.

3) There isn't an Undo feature is there?

4) I've found it impossible to seamlessly Boolean something into a
rounded or curved surface. I've been very careful about
single-sided polys, face direction, etc. My workaround is to Solid
Drill a hole and then just paste the object in.

--Doug